Holiday

Seriously I don't know what to do this holiday. 3 months. I think I should get a part time job first. Maybe at MCD or KFC or PIZZA HUT. At least I have my own pocket money. But I think, I should find it after GAWAI . Easier for me. Who knows, later, if I cannot get a day off on Gawai. but I should think about MPSAS, where I need to get my certificate as a Foundation students at UMS on 27 June. That mean I need to flight to Sabah. Actually, it not that compulsory, but when last time when I went back to Kuching, I got overweight luggage so I left one bag with friend of my friend so I need to get that back as soon as possible. I can leave that back until the holiday is over but, that friend not close with so I think better I get that back, soon.

During these two day, I just busy customize my blog so that it look tidy and a little bit pretty. Maybe my blog now is simple but I like simple than full of thingy. I keep thinking, other than my diary, what should I put in my blog? TUTORIAL? AHH, come on, I don't know. HAHAHA. Maybe my KPOP thingy? I should make my blog more interested though. More segment. Some MAKE STORY?

I should learn once more time how to make a gif video or image. Last time, I had learn but that so long ago and that software, is deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment