Lets give it a try



Wassup! Today I learnt how to make a gif once more time. Using GOM player and Photoscape. Actually I want to use adobe photoshop but I don't have it and I tried to search the crack photoshop but failed. Whoever know where to find free photoshop feel free to tell me. HEHE. First I thought that photoshop cost only a hundred but actually it THOUSAND . What....?? Better I just use that money to buy Iphone 5s.

But its okey, now I know how to make gif using photoscape is good enough. I give it try. I use video Just One Day by BTS (kpop) . I fangirly kpop. LOL . I love this scene. HEHE

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. Cool.. That is just Deabak!
    Btw fifie tag miss i dont know sini http://feycasnowie.blogspot.com/2014/05/cara-mengatasi-masalah-hilang.html do visit

    ReplyDelete